Thursday, November 25, 2010

Some Habits are hard to break!!!

Ok so I am horrible with money well I was.. I used to spend alot.. I didn't buy big things just a dollar here and a dollar there... Well LT has made a rule that I have to ask him before I spend any money. Ok not a problem.. The problem is keeping track of money I spend.. So far I have only kept track one day!!..He is just starting this week cracking down on that and I'm sure Friday he will be cracking down :(

I journal everyday so yes its written down.. LT reads the journal whenever he wants so I don't know if he has read it yet but we will discuss the journal on Friday soo he will know on Friday if he doesn't already...

I don't know I think its like a little rebellious in me lol... I'm sure LT will take care of that come Friday (which I'm not looking forward too because Fridays are also maintenance and well it will all be combined!!).. I have changed everything else tremendously but this is one thing that is just annoying to me.. I forget then I remember then I don't feel like doing it when I do remember... GRRR

Ok so another problem... I smoke and I have been wanting to quit.. LT smokes too but hes more of a closet smoker so he doesn't smoke as much as me... I smoke 2 packs a day and LT is not happy with this so starting this week I'm only aloud to smoke 1pack a day which means 5 packs of cigarettes for the week, Well today is Thursday and I am on pack #5... I have 2 choices I suppose.. I could  not smoke at all tomorrow or suffer the consequences and work harder next week :(... I did sooo good early in the week but yesterday I smoked a pack in a half and today I have almost smoked 2 packs...I hate smoking I do wanna quit..  I suppose after my lesson on Friday I will be wanting to try harder next week!!!

5 comments:

  1. Seems like you guys are knocking off those pesky little issue one at a time.

    Quitting smoking will be difficult. But it can be done. Wishing you the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daisy,
    Welcome to Blogland. Please make sure you are securely fastened and keep your arms and legs inside the ride vehicle at all times.

    The smoking thing is going to be hard, I can personally attest to that. There are others of us out there who have either quit or are in the process quitting through the magic of domestic discipline, a reluctantly filled, but affective prescription found only in the pharmacy of our fed up and insistent husbands. If you find you need some support, encouragement, a shoulder, please don't hesitate to contact me.

    Hope your Thanksgiving was a good one,

    SugarAnne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome! I found your blog through the comment you wrote! I am excited to follow! Oh, I was reading about the whole keeping track of money thing your husband is starting, and Leo was looking over my shoulder in bed this morning nodding in agreement! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Judy, Sorry if I gave Leo any ideas lol!! Thats why I try and Keep LT away from cdd land LOL!!! I like giving him my own ideas!!! O i guess still wanting things my way...

    Sugar, Its funny because in 2000 when I was pregnant with my middle child i hadnt been able to slow down smoking like i did my oldest and I was soo mad at myself so I threw them out the window and didnt pick them back up till 2004.. Now even with my own conviction I feel from God the stubbornness in me cannot seem to quit!!

    Yes B the pesky little issues are being taken care of..

    Daisy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Daisy
    The smoking thing is tough...but B'Man is right it can be done. SugarAnne did it, and so can you and so can I.
    I have been working on it for a short time and am progressing slowly but surely. It's hard work, there have been spankings (some pretty evil ones too) but can honestly say that I'm moving in the right direction. That feels really good to say. I will reach my goal. There will be bumps in the road, you can count on that! When you fall, get back up!
    I will be rooting you on!
    If you ever need anything, let me know!

    Tammy

    ReplyDelete