Friday, November 26, 2010

Parenting 101 Health Class (if you are eating read later) LOL

Ok so in Health class they taught us we shouldn't have babies till we got married because they are alot of work. They taught us that we wouldn't be able to do the things we wanted to do.. Yada Yada Yada.. Obviously I didn't pay attention as I was prego at 17 lol!!!  (Glad my kids don't read this)...

Anyway They never told us that you could be cleaning puke out of your bed from your 7 yr old!!!
Maybe if they told us (especially the boys) we would have to clean up puke and poopie undies then less kids would have babies!!! Lol

Well I guess I am lucky that in 14yrs of being a mom i have only cleaned puke out of my bed 3x... At least this time I wasn't in the bed!!!  I am however lucky too because my boys have only been sick about 4x since they were 4 and my daughter she has only been sick 3x her whole life and on Antibiotics once!!!


Note to self and all others with teen-agers:  Remind them that it is possible they will be cleaning poopie undies and puke out of their bed!!!

Just thought I'd share a little humor as my next post Is probably not going to be so humorous, at least not to my spanko Girls...

Daisy

1 comment:

  1. as a 33 y/o mom with three kids myself. I do think that teens would think twice before being stupid if they knew how hard it can be. Sounds like you have really healthy kids!

    ReplyDelete