Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Hey I'm back!!!



Hey everybody Its been almost a year since i post. Life got in the way. I always meant to post and then i never did.




When summer hit baseball was in full swing lol.. I gotta job and dd was not really existant. It was there but no consistant. We were to busy or tired or something.



Then when DD came back well I still meant to post. Here I am though DD is in full swing and has been for a while. Still a little consistant here and there but hes more dominant more take charge so even though he may not spank all the time hes definantly in charge.

Ive been wanting to get back to blogging. I also have been writing and the story site we were gonna put up obviously we never did but i think I've decided to start another blog with my stories in them atleast maybe some short stories.

So since I been wanting to get back into blogging a friend and I were talking and she wants to blog more too. So we challenged eachother to a blog post a week. My hope today is to be able to post a couple of post and get you all caught up to this little life of mine :)

No comments:

Post a Comment