Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Dropping in with some sadness

Hi guys I was going to post about something funny and post about my secret but life threw me a curve ball, Well more like smashed me into a brick wall.

My cousin was 34 yrs old and lost her life. She was sick for a while but it was kind of a shock. I know she's in a better place. Tomorrow we lay her to rest and then pick up the pieces.  I haven't seen her much in a while but we talked and still were very close.  For about 7 or 8 yrs we were together all the time. I watched her kids every day. She had my boys when I had my daughter and my oldest missed his mom so she snuggled him all night.  Our families were close we did lots of things together.  I'm thankful for the awesome memories I had with her.  

When we would go a little while without talking or texting we would always say

"I love you, and miss you,"

"me too"

"I know you know,  You know I know. I love you to pieces!!"
We would say that at the same time then laugh!!


14 comments:

  1. Daisy I am so sorry. I have a cousin like that too. I can't imagine my life without her even if we go a little bit without managing to 'find each other'.
    I don't know what to say to try and take the weight away from your heart. I do love the quote above though.

    You're in my thoughts
    willie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daisy
    So sorry you have lost someone so dear and special to you. Many prayers for you during this time.

    ((hugs))
    sara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Daisy,
    My deepest sympathy to you and your family.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very sorry for your loss. There's always that space that never quite fills back in. Hugs to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so sorry for your loss. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so sorry. I will keep your family and your cousin's family in my prayers.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sorry for your loss. Hope you're doing ok. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm sorry for your loss (( hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  9. Daisy,
    So sorry for your loss - and for the sorrow you feel as you are missing a dear cousin and friend. I'm glad that you shared it with us though.
    Hugs,
    Cali

    ReplyDelete
  10. Daisy, I am so sorry for the loss of someone so special to you. You have some wonderful memories to cherish.

    My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this time.

    (((Hugs)))
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm so so sorry for your loss Daisy. Big hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm so sorry Daisy! I'll be praying for all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. My thoughts and prayers are with you Daisy.

    Hug,
    joey

    ReplyDelete