Friday, May 6, 2011

Where have I been?






Where have I been?  Well lets see.. I have been over the chair, over the couch, over the bed, I guess the only place I wasn't is Over his knee. I suppose that's to come!!! So obviously there have been spankings.

Well but we have also spent time learning some things.. I really have learned alot.. I had problems with topping from the bottom i suppose. It wasn't on purpose but I felt that he let to much stuff go. Then once I realized that everything isn't a spankable offense and I needed to trust him.. Once I realized it isn't my way but his and trust him then its going alot smoother. I think now we have finally hit a spot where we have had a great learning curve.. However I know that there are lot more learning curves to go.. This one learning curve just gave us a few more feet..

So anyway that's where we are in this thing we do..

        There is still peace in the Tyler and  Daisy household... We just keep on cherishing and learning each other!!

1 comment:

  1. Ok, first off, glad to know you still know how to blog!

    Second, I know you and you need to be spanked more!

    Third, luv you!!!!!

    Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Hugs,
    Kelly

    ~No worries

    ReplyDelete